In the world of social media, TikTok is dominating with its interactive features and short-form video format. One of the outstanding features is ‘Text to speech,’ which lets you type any text that will read out to a robotic voice. On the platform, plenty of voice and effects combinations sound great for choosing the right sound.
If you start using the Text to Speech feature, you will enjoy using it, playing with various sounds, and changing the pitch. Even you can make your sound to people, like watching a horror movie clip. Many TikTok users use Text to Speech to play as a background sound in their videos or include a little humor. According to Trollishly, this feature makes your videos more accessible for users without sound. It means the voice-based audio description gives a clear overview of what your content is to your audience.
Have you created an audio-based video? Want to try out the Text to Speech feature for your videos? Here’s something that you have to learn how to use the feature to your best.
How You Make Text-to-Speech Using TikTok?
Making your text speak on TikTok is one of the best ways to make your content more interesting and engage your audience. And here, you can use the Text to Speech feature more effectively and get the desired result. In addition, after making your written text as a voice, make sure to buy tiktok likes and take your content to reach a wide range of audiences.
If you want to include text-to-speech to your video on TikTok, make sure to follow the below steps:
1. Click on the TikTok application and tap the + icon at your screen’s center bottom.
2. Choose upload.
3. Click Add Audio at the top of the screen, next to a musical note button.
4. Scroll and click on the Text-to-Speech button as your audio resource.
5. Whatever you need to speak on TikTok, write it on this feature and click Next in the top right corner of the screen. Make sure to click Save Video.
How You Can Use Text to Speech Using TikTok?
To perform the text-to-speech on the craziest application TikTok, you have to navigate to the accessibility settings.
The iOS device users will discover the accessibility settings in their main settings.
1. Click ‘General’ and next click on ‘Accessibility.’
2. Scroll down till you explore the ‘Speech’ tab, then you explore the ‘Speech Controller’ option. Turn it to activate.
3. When you use your Android phone, click on your TikTok application and navigate to your profile by clicking on the profile icon in the downside of the right corner.
4. Then, click the three dots in the upper right corner of your profile page.
5. Click on ‘Settings’ and scroll down till you explore the accessibility option. Click it and turn ‘Text-to-Speech’ on.
6. If you have completed it, record a video and add captions for your TikTok videos.
7. Tap on the caption, which will pop up a menu at the bottom of your screen with plenty of options, including pitch, volume, and voice speed.
How You Can Edit Text to Speech Using TikTok?
Have you used TikTok’s text-to-speech feature? If so, you may be surprised that there are plenty of unique ways to use it. You can take advantage of it by utilizing it as a song lyric generator to customize memes. It is a user-friendly feature, but get to know that it is not personalized. Once you convert the text into a voice or audio, you cannot make any changes. It means that you can only delete or replace the choice of words. However, there are a few ways to change it and make the required changes. Read the below to edit the text-to-speech on TikTok.
1. If you want to change, tap the text button on the left side of the screen once you select a video clip.
2. Next, in the center of the screen, tap on the microphone icon, record your voice, and click done.
3. Then, if you want to shorten or lengthen the video, make sure to trim your text-to-speech audio.
How You Can Hide Your Text to Speech Using TikTok?
With the emergence of the text-to-speech feature on TikTok, converting text into voice is now very easy. However, one of the main things you must focus on is your phone’s privacy. Remember, no one wants to look over others’ privacy and even what you perform on the TikTok app.
For that, you can hide your text-to-speech on TikTok. The steps you have to follow are:
• Click on the Settings menu.
• Next, click on the Text to Speech tab. And then, tap on the toggle switch.
• Once you do it, a box will pop up that says, ‘Turning off Text to Speech will make your speech hide from others. If you want to ensure your selection, click Hide My Speech.
Once you have it, you can change it by following the above steps. Remember, instead of clicking Hide My Speech, you have to click Show My Speech. So you can make it immediately and let your voice hear too many viewers.
With an endless list of content on TikTok, it is very challenging to make your videos stand out. Here comes the need for an option to make your video more interactive and engaging. Many creators know the Text to Speech feature and effectively utilize it to give a unique touch to their videos. In addition, they use Trollishly to increase the possibility of video consumption. So try this feature more effectively and grow your following on TikTok.
Start to use the Text-to-Speech feature to create your own TikTok. Make sure to get more creative and be a game-changer for your business. If the voice is good, it will boost your brand’s sales and revenue. So plan to play with the Text-to-Speech feature and position yourself as a strong leader in the market.