Oracle has created a comprehensive certification program that comprises six levels of certification and nine distinct categories. These are highly sought-after certificates, with over 200 unique credentials.
The Oracle Certification Program assists applicants in obtaining certifications for their knowledge and abilities in all Oracle technologies and products. Individuals complete the Oracle certification program’s requisite tests or performance-based activities to get these credentials.
Oracle Certification levels
There are six levels of Oracle certification:
• Oracle certified junior associate.
• Oracle certified associate
• Oracle certified professional
• Oracle certified master
• Oracle certified expert
• Oracle certified specialist
Oracle certification categories:
• Oracle Applications
• Oracle Cloud
• Oracle Database
• Oracle Enterprise Management
• Oracle Industries
• Oracle Java certification and Middleware
• Oracle Operating Systems
• Oracle Systems
• Oracle Virtualization
Oracle database certifications
The Oracle Database Certification is for anyone who wants to build or operate with Database systems. Oracle database certifications are in high demand among companies. The certificates attest to the fact that some individuals are capable of administering Oracle databases.
IT professionals with an Oracle certification gain professionalism as well as enhanced earning potential. The three types of oracle database certifications are:
• Database Application Development
• Oracle Database
Oracle SQL certification will upgrade its certifications whenever a significant version of the database is published, and this will happen gradually. Even though older MySQL certificates are still accessible, the new MySQL 5.7 certification is also available.
Because database technologies, such as SQL, are distinct from other technical fields such as AI or data science, applicants should first evaluate whether database technologies, such as SQL, are of interest to them before diving deeper into subjects.
Just as it does in any other discipline, individuals wanting to join the industry and get Oracle certification must grasp the syllabus and develop a list of database-related subjects they already know about and things they’ll have to study from the start.
Oracle Cloud and Oracle application certifications
The Oracle Cloud is Oracle’s new certification class, which also applies to Java Cloud and other Oracle Cloud certifications. These are divided into seven groups to identify those who deploy apps and provide assistance and guidance. When it comes to the cloud, it also rewards those that provide client solutions.
Most of these certifications are for various uses, and there are several certified expert qualifications available. Over 60 unique credentials span 13 products or product categories. In addition, individuals who have experience selling and executing Oracle solutions are eligible for Oracle application certifications.
Oracle Enterprise Management Certifications
Candidates pursuing the Oracle Enterprise Manager Certification can become proficient in software, Middleware, database, etc. The Oracle Enterprise Management 12c Certified Implementation Specialist exam (1Z0-457) verifies a candidate’s knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager design, setup, deployment and analytics. It also supports physical, virtualised, and other certifications like oca certification, etc.
Benefits of choosing Oracle certifications for future
• Oracle certification assists you in gaining skills and information that lead to increased confidence and job stability. The improved skill set will make it much easier for you to get your employer’s notice. It also improves the technological stack’s knowledge and communication.
• When it comes to job advancement, having these credentials is preferable to not having them, as with many qualifications. With Oracle’s extensive certificate program, there will be many possibilities for those who want to work with Oracle technology or who currently do and plan to become proficient in it.
• Oracle certifications equip you with skills that will help you stand out in today’s employment environment. In addition, learned skills and technology will improve work opportunities in the present and future.
• Oracle certification is unquestionably advantageous, especially when multiple individuals are competing for a specific spot. It tells the prospective employer that you, as a candidate, are committed to learning and improving your trade skills, and it promises to get you started as soon as possible.
• When you earn the Oracle OCA DBA certification, your chances of landing an entry-level job increase significantly; it serves as a springboard to a successful career as an Oracle expert.
• Following OCA, you’ll be ready to go on to the OCP stage of certification since you’ll be able to demonstrate the complete set of skills required by Oracle professionals in your selected process position. These days, OCP certifications are in great demand within the business.
In conclusion, if you’re interested in obtaining one of the numerous certifications accessible, Oracle provides an enormous library of test preparation materials that you can utilise. You can obtain the Oracle training you need by visiting the Oracle University website. It’s easiest to start by deciding which certification path you want to pursue, then following the links to the requisite test to obtain all the resources you’ll have to pass.