Do you want to look and feel great after having a baby?
Your body changes so much, from stretching skin and muscles to make room for the baby inside you; moving organs out of their normal places as they grow larger in preparation for birth–and then returning them back where it belongs (slowly).
I’m sure you want nothing more than patience while these adjustments happen- but don’t worry because there is a smart way of getting back in shape faster after surgery or childbirth by using the high-quality belly wrap.
The postpartum lower belly shapewear wrap is made of high-quality material that will help tighten your skin while also providing support for your lower back, hips, and abdomen. This product was designed by women who understand what it’s like to go through pregnancy and give birth – so we know exactly how you feel! The belly wrap will make you feel more confident in no time.
How else do you think celebrities do it?
What Is A Postpartum Belly Wrap?
A postpartum belly wrap or belly binding is a stretchy garment that you wrap around your waist from your ribs to your hips. The wraps are normally adjustable and held in place with velcro.
Belly wrapping can help to support your organs and muscles as they move back in place after having a baby. And the beauty of this is, it can work whether you had a normal delivery or a cesarean section.
In fact, one study found that women who delivered by C-section and practiced belly wrapping during their postpartum recovery experienced less pain, bleeding, and discomfort, as compared to those who didn’t use belly binding.
Benefits Of Belly Wrapping
There are lots of benefits that come with using a postpartum belly wrap. Here are some of them:
- Relieving pain– the strain on your abdominal muscles during pregnancy may contribute to postpartum back pain. Belly wrapping can help relieve the pain by providing support to your back.
- Help you move around– when you’re pregnant, you lose a lot of muscle strength in your back and abdomen. A belly wrap will provide you with the support you need to get back on your feet and move around.
- Heal faster–if you gave birth through a C-section, a belly wrap can secure your C-section incision and help reduce swelling so you can heal faster. However, you must talk to your doctor before you start belly wrapping.
- Helps posture–the wrap will also help promote good posture since your muscles will be too weak after the baby.
- Get your internal organs in place– belly wrapping will help your uterus, which had grown because of the baby, to deflate and shrink much faster. The internal organs that had shifted will also be able to go back to their normal position quickly.
- Helps you get back in shape faster–the gentle pressure that a belly wrap puts on the skin can help it recover faster and help rid your body of swelling and excess fluids that are gained during pregnancy.
Best Postpartum Belly Wrap
Belly wraps come in a few different varieties, but the best postpartum belly wrap is made of elastic and soft material. It should be long enough to wrap around your abdomen and hips comfortably. Also, it should be flexible enough that you can move, shift and breathe easily.
Most of these belly wraps come with features like:
- High-quality nylon technology that’s resistant to tearing, weather, heat, and UV rays
- 4-times stronger compression to get your body back in shape faster
- It’s a one-size-fits-all with a good length that can wrap around several times.
- It’s durable, flexible, and stretchable
- Velcro straps for adjusting the sizes and you get slimmer
- Reduces up to three sizes for a slimmer appearance so you’ll be able to fit in your non-maternity clothes
- Corrects your body posture and is very good for your back
- Stays smooth under your outfit and you can wear it anywhere you go
- It holds in place and does not roll down, and you can put it on by yourself
By far, the company called Femme Shapewear offers the highest quality belly wraps that have all the features mentioned above.
Tips For Postpartum Belly Wrapping
Before you start belly binding, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Make sure that the postpartum belly wrap fits you properly and it’s not too tight. A belly wrap is supposed to gently hold your abdomen in place and provide support for your core and pelvic floor to help your body heal. It should not restrict your breathing or ability to perform simple tasks such as sitting or walking.
- Wrap up–The best way to wear a postpartum belly wrap is by starting at the hip and wrapping up. Wrapping the wrong way can cause downward pressure on your pelvic floor which can cause problems.
- Make sure you get the OK from your doctor or nurse before you start using any wraps.
It takes a while to recover from childbirth, but belly wrapping speeds up the recovery process so you’re able to get back in shape much sooner.