You might have heard that the key to anyone’s heart is through their stomach. To be honest, this probably applies more to men than women. The key to a woman’s heart isn’t through her stomach, or even through your wallet. It’s actually through the ability to make her smile. If you can make her laugh and giggle, you are just one step closer to winning her heart forever.
Yes, guys, it is that simple. In a world where women are pressured from all sides – to get that promotion at work, to fit into the right size jeans – would you really be surprised that what 90% of women look for in their partner is to be happy? According to brides.com, one of the top 10 important things that women find attractive in men, is a good sense of humour.
So put down the weights, and start exercising your funny bone instead of your triceps. It’s not like just any old schoolyard joke is going to do the trick either. If you don’t know what to say to a girl to make her smile, you don’t need to overthink things, because we have your back. Here are some top ways to get your girl smiling.
Cheesy Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh
Most of these might be ones we have all heard of before, and for good reason, because they just work! No one thinks anyone would ever be this cheesy to use them but starting things off with a giggle makes you memorable.
1. Are you wi-fi? Cause I’m totally feeling a connection.
2. You look familiar. Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
3. Hello. Cupid called. He wants to tell you that he needs my heart back.
4. I was absolutely blinded by your beauty. I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
5. You and I are like nachos with jalapeños. I’m super cheesy, you’re super hot, and we just belong together.
6. Go ahead, feel my shirt. It’s made of boyfriend material.
7. Hey, was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you are a knockout!
8. Would you quickly grab my arm? I just want to tell my mates I’ve been touched by an angel.
9. Aside from being drop-dead gorgeous, what do you do for a living?
10. I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
Questions To Ask A Girl To Make Her Laugh
When you already have her attention and have been chatting for a bit, but would like to know how to make her laugh, ask her one of these questions. The answers are guaranteed to at least put a smile on her face.
1. How many chickens do you think it would take to kill an elephant?
2. If animals could talk, which one would be the most boring?
3. What is the most useless invention of all time?
4. What are three random items that you could buy together at a grocery store that would make the cashier laugh?
5. What are the sexiest, and least sexy names?
6. What is the best WI-Fi name you’ve ever seen?
7. What is the most embarrassing outfit you have ever worn? And where were you going?
8. What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
9. You’re passing a stranger on the street. What would be the creepiest thing to say to them?
10. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Sweet Words To Make Her Smile
Few things are as nice as knowing that the guy you are into is thinking about you throughout the day. Hit her with one of these out of the blue while she is out with friends or at work and you are assured to show some pearly whites. These are best if you already have a bit of a connection, so let’s not creep the ladies out, alright?
1. Without you, life would be like a broken pencil… totally pointless.
2. Whenever I see you, I think, “Good job, God!”
3. I feel so lucky to be with you.
4. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
5. We’re all unique in our own ways, but life was showing off when you were made.
6. By the way, today I’m wearing that smile you gave me.
7. You are what I enjoy most about every day.
8. Do you even know how special you really are?
9. There’s no one on earth that could compete with you.
10. I don’t know how the universe gave me the chance to be yours, but I’ll never take it for granted.
The Secret Weapon
There, you now have 30 quick-fire ways to get her eyes crinkling, but you might be in a situation where you need to improvise something to make her smile. Easy! Don’t forget that one of the best and most underrated ways to make her smile is through a genuine compliment. Simple right?
The most important part is to be completely authentic when it comes to complimenting anyone you fancy. There is no point in telling every woman you meet just how beautiful they are. The key to an effective complement is to be specific and to make it personal.
Pick anything that you notice, and preferably don’t make it too shallow. No one likes to feel like they are being ogled like a piece of meat and not properly appreciated. What you need to do is compliment her on her personality, her strength, and tenacity or the way she makes you feel.
If you struggle and need to resort to her looks, then compliment her on how cute her smile is. Pick up on things that other guys might look past. Taking the time to notice these small things will set you so far apart from the rest and she will forget other men even exist.
Are you finally ready to put a massive smile on her face? Buck up that confidence, try a few of these out, and see how well it goes for your dating life. Perhaps you have your own cheeky pick-up line that does the trick. This year is the year to take a chance and make your move.